May 5, 2019

May 5
We took the dogs to the dog park yesterday morning and they were so happy, smiling while running back and forth and round and round in the yard.  All of God’s creation truly loves to be free!  Let’s be led by the Spirit and live free in our Lord!

Don’t worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:6-7 CSB

Deuteronomy 22

We are our bother’s keepers.  I am to not be like the world but be separated unto the Lord.  The rules of clothing were to teach this.  Not many would pass the sexually immoral test in the USA.  Are we not so very grateful for the grace, mercy and forgiveness that was brought through the atoning power of our Lord Yeshua Messiah?

Song of Solomon 2

Our Lord loves us and calls to us.  Great advice for young women, not to stir up love until the right season, given by God.  Little foxes ruin the vineyard or what people consider little sin ruin their faith walk.

1 Timothy 3
This is the list of expectations for the character of those in ministry offices overseeing the church.  This is the list that must be used when accessing people for leadership positions.

16He was manifested in the flesh,
vindicated in the Spirit,
seen by angels,
preached among the nations,
believed on in the world,
taken up in glory.

Meditate & Apply:
I am always my brother’s/sister’s keeper.  I am to live sanctified unto God.  God’s love voice loudly calls to me.  I cannot allow the little foxes (small sins) in my life for they are destructive to my faith walk with God.  Timothy and Titus give us the applications for placing people in ministry positions.

6 Comments

Malie Koehler - May 5th, 2019 at 2:19pm

The little foxes stood out to me too this morning! What park did you take the poos to??

- May 6th, 2019 at 4:07pm

There is a new dog park where they are building the new humane society and it is awesome! There's a place for both little dogs and big dogs.

Malie Koehler - May 15th, 2019 at 10:37am

That's awesome!! I'll have to check it out ^.^

Robin T. Morisawa - May 6th, 2019 at 9:55am

So glad the dogs, and you, enjoyed their romp around the park! Amen to freedom! If it wasn't for Jesus Christ, I would not know what that meant. Daily, I endeavor to learn more of what was sacrificed for me.

Pastor's teaching yesterday was so key! I am studying up on the Breastplate of righteousness, and the key points we just read about women and order and about the Law can be easily taken out of context.

So grateful for the anointed pastors at Kona Faith Center who are awesome leaders that have the faith in God to encourage the growth of faith in others.

Beanie - May 6th, 2019 at 12:11pm

Well said...

Whitney McCarthy - May 6th, 2019 at 2:06pm

Great comment - Little foxes ruin the vineyard or what people consider little sin ruin their faith walk. It's the little sins we have to stay on top of, be repentant quickly, don't let them take hold. Thank God for you all, who make sure all leadership are Godly examples.

Recent